Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Wrap-it-all-up

Wow today has been an incredibly busy day! Not to mention how busy the weekend was! This is what happened.
Friday we traveled over to Foothills in Seneca for our meeting about Haiti! Man am I getting pumped about it! I'm going to be teaching English at an orphanage! Josh and I are leaving the morning after graduation. What a crazy weekend that is going to be!

Saturday was my last night at Applebees, where I have worked for the last three years. I actually think I might miss the place a little bit.

Sunday was Josh and I's last Sunday at Foothills Community Church-Toccoa. What an incredible experience we've had there. The church sent us off and prayed for us. What a loving family we have had with them! If you are in the Toccoa area, you must go check it out! God is making great things happen there and you don't want to miss it. Back to the story. God has called Josh and I away from FCC to Fellowship Church. It was my last day at Bees because I have accepted a Children's Ministry position at Fellowship Church. I'll be starting things up on Wednesday there, I couldn't be more excited!  More to come on that!

Finally, today I finished up my last portfolio for school. Holy smokes! That's it! I just have to turn that baby in and I am done! Four years ago I felt like it was going to be an eternity to get to this point. Now I wonder where the time has gone. The best part of today was hanging out with my WIM (women's intentional ministry) girls! These girls have blessed me so much being able to work with them the past two years. They all came over to our house and we had a YUMMY dinner!

That's what has gone on in four days! So many big things are happening I'm just hanging on and letting God drive!

I love JJ Heller, you should check her out! One of my favorite songs of hers is Only Love Remains. This is the longing of my heart. I want to have a heart that is so pure that only love remains.  My favorite part of the song is this:

Teach me to be humble
Call me from the grave
Show me how to walk with you upon the waves
Breathe into my spirit
Breathe into my veins
Until only love remains

Check her out on youtube.  She's wonderful. And so are you. That's all for today!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are gearing up for some big exciting adventures for you guys. Love you and enjoy all your pics you post. Praying for you. Karen Barnett

    ReplyDelete