Monday, May 28, 2012

Cheap date

So Josh and I are on a new adventure. Not only have we moved over 600 miles this month, we also have family that want to watch Paxton while we have date night. Personally, I think they just want to watch Paxton.... What an excuse they give:-)

So last week we embarked on a new adventure of "cheap dates". Since I'm staying at home with Paxton and we are still trying to get out of school debt this is very necessary.

We decided to go to cici's. Not because we love it, but because it's cheap. We had fun though! There's just something about that macaroni and cheese pizza:-)

After that, we went to Starbucks. Ok, so that's not very cheap but what's a good date night without 'bucks?? We sat out in the sun and sipped on our lattes.

We went to the mall. Not to shop, but to browse. I got my wedding ring inspected and cleaned. That was free:$

This date cost us $18.54. Next time the goal is to get a lower cost and even more fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment