Saturday, June 23, 2012

Home Management

I've really been struggling with this whole Stay-at-Home mom thing. Not because I don't want to be home with Paxton all the time, but because it's such a change from what I am used to.

There's stuff that needs to be done. Meals that need to be planned. Things that need cleaned. And so on.

What I'm struggling with us when to do it all and how to get it all done. So I made a home management binder.

I have EVERYTHING to do in it. Cleaning, calendars, to do lists, finances, medical, contacts, meal planning, prayer needs, yada yada yada.

I'm hoping this helps me with this huge change!

Do you have a home management binder that you use?

1 comment:

  1. I made mine a few weeks ago and I LOVE it! My favorite is my two-week meal planning sheet and then extensive shopping list chart. We're so organized, whitney. :)

    ReplyDelete