Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Paxton is One Month!

It's incredibly amazing how fast time goes. I'm noticing how fast time is going because I have this beautiful baby growing in front of me. I'm constantly keeping track of his "firsts", his memorable moments, his growth, and on and on. When I'm measuring all of this in the retrospect of time, it's amazing how fast it goes. With the reality in front of me of how fast time really goes, I'm reminded of a verse out of James. 

"How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone." James 4:14

I don't know what life will be like tomorrow--- especially with a baby! I'm not guaranteed any amount of time. So, I better make the most of the time I have now. After all, this verse reminds me that time is here and then it is gone. What have I really done for God this month? If I'm honest, not a whole lot. Sure, I've given God the complete credit for our miracle, Paxton, but other than that, not much. How humbling. Time is precious.

Since time is so precious, I have been journaling and keeping a photo log of Paxton's first month. Take a look into what Paxton has done this month!

 Paxton surprised us by being a month early! He's ready to come home!
Here is a sweet picture of him in his "zero" month outfit and owl hat.
Paxton had to be on Phototherapy for four days.
 Snuggling with daddy.
 Having his first bath.
 Going to have lunch with daddy.
 Helping mommy write some lessons. It looks like he's surprised about what I'm typing!
 Taking his first nap in his crib.
So thankful for Paxton!
Going on his first walk! (Hat from his Granny)



All Because Two People Fell In Love

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to journal his firsts the pictures are great and then to end with the feet and ring picture..Love it..When you get older time really takes flight...thanks for sharing. Love you

    ReplyDelete