- The weather...that's a no brainer
- Friends who have become our family
- Fellowship Church Duh! We love this place and the people there!
- The waterfall on Toccoa Falls College Campus
- Hunting coyotes...obviously that is from Josh
- Dekalb Farmers Market
- The Flying Biscuit
- Little shops here and there
- Cafe Kava....we've had lots of date nights here
- Bluegrass festivals....Josh loves the Possum song
- The trails we can hike
- Broken Bridges...we've watched the sun set here many times
- Mt. Curahee...you can see forever! Here's a picture I took of my sister at the top
- The curvy roads
- Southern Hospitality
- Sweet tea and grits
- How everyone you pass on the road waves or strikes up a conversation
- Mountains with the sunset behind them
We could go on and on. We love this place. But, the time has gone to move on. It's a bittersweet kinda thing. A whole lot of bitter. We have to say bye to our friends that have welcomed us into their family with open arms. We have to say good bye to the friends lives that have been changed. We have to say bye to the people that we have impacted and that have impacted us.
But, it's sweet too. We're going back to family who we left years ago to live in the peachy state...AND we're taking back Paxton, our new addition. We are walking into a whole new mission field that we get to begin to tend.
We're going north. It's a whole lot of bitter and a whole lot of sweet.