Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Water Day!

Summer is here and it sure is getting warm! Since it was warm, it was time for Paxton to take a leap into the pool for the first time ever! I was excited about it! I'm sure he was too ;-)

Before we could take a dip, we needed to get prepared. First, I got the pool filled. Paxton's granny got him the pool for Easter.
After we got the pool filled, and the water warmed up a little, we had to get Paxton ready!


Since Paxton wears cloth diapers, we had to figure out what kind of bottoms for him to wear. I was researching it and read on Cotton Babies that a BumGenius 4.0 can double as a swim diaper. All you have to do is take out the insert. I was pretty skeptical, I should probably add. But, we gave it a try!

At first, he was really unsure of what to think! After he got really upset, Josh suggested I turn him towards me so he could see me. Then, he loved the water!







He is just the sweetest thing! He is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it! He's 3 1/2 months already!!

Ok, back to his diaper! I was unsure of how good this would work. I should have known Paxton would put it to test!
 This is his pooping face! And boy did he go! How did the diapers do? Wonderful! No leaks! Let me tell you, he sure filled it too!
The BumGenius diapers definitely worked good! I must say they're my favorite! They were before, but now even more!


1 comment: