Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pool Time!

I've gotten behind on blogging. It's been crazy! We've been getting our scrapbook room together, gardening, Josh is going back to work, Paxton is growing, and so much more! So excuse my "catch up".
 
It's been a hot few weeks! We've had Paxton in his baby pool, but not a "grown up" pool. A couple of weeks ago we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house. They have a pool and a solar heater for our pool! Can you tell that is right up our alley? Paxton was not really sure what to think about water up to his chest. He didn't like it going over his belly button, but does anyone? The whole time his legs were going crazy! Kick, Kick, Kick!

We had to keep him out of the sun.

Paxton and his granny

His legs were kicking like crazy under water! Now, when he is in the bath he has started scooting down in his bath seat so his legs can kick in the water. I think we have a swimmer on our hands!

 
Josh doing a "belly flop"
After we got Paxton out of the pool, my cousin Kidron and Josh decided to have some "boy" fun. They were belly flopping and all kinds of crazy stuff. Isn't that just the coolest picture? 

I love summer.

1 comment: